PLEASE READ REGARDING COVID-19
I truly appreciate your patience, understanding, and cooperation as I transition back into some resemblance of normalcy. Please know that I am doing my best to make this as smooth and safe as possible.
I kindly ask that you please respect these changes as they have been implemented in the best interest of everyone and I will continue to closely follow the recommendations for my industry from our health authorities and Government bodies.
NEW PROTOCOL FOR CLIENTS
- All clients are required to wear a face mask to their appointment, your mask must remain on unless when having treatments where a mask can not be worn. During treatments that a mask is not able to be worn please refrain from talking to limit exposure.
- Friends or family members will not be allowed to accompany you to your appointment.
- Elderly or those needing support/assistance are permitted to be accompanied by their caregiver, but caregivers will have to wait outside for the duration of your appointment.
- I will only allow you to have your car keys, purse/wallet, and phone with you in the treatment room. All other personal belongings must be left in your car.
- I will no longer be offering beverages to clients. Food and drink are not permitted inside.
- If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms of a sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath you must reschedule your appointment.
NEW SERVICE PROTOCOL
- Physical distancing (6ft apart) will be implemented when possible, I ask that you follow this as well.
- I will be limiting the number of clients I see per day with 30-minute gaps between appointments to allow for the continued use of appropriate disinfectants and additional deep cleaning between each client.
- Please note that if you do not cooperate or refuse to follow any of the protocols in place, I will not be performing your service and you will be asked to leave.
- For the time being, I will be voiding the cancellation policy. If for any reason, you are not feeling well, please contact me immediately, even if this is RIGHT BEFORE your appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out or email me directly!
Thank you for doing your part to ensure both your own safety and the safety of those around you. I hope you are well and staying as happy and healthy as possible. I look forward to seeing you again soon!